Sunday 26 April 2015

Harry Potter Cover Love!


Hello my Loves!
How is everyone on this fine day??
Today I really just want to talk about the many different covers that have been released for the Harry Potter series!
I grew up with this story my cousin stayed up all night reading the second book out loud for us both to hear at one of our sleep overs. 
We have bonded over Harry Potter and so many others books for at least 15 years of our lives and its not something I see coming to an end any time soon. We have officially planned a visit to Universal Studios together so we can go and see the Wizarding World of Harry Potter together!! So excited!!

I have a mixture of the covers on my own shelves with the first book in the USA edition and the entire series in the... UK/Canada edition (actually 2 copies of chamber of secrets in that edition) so 9 all together and all the companion novels.

As I have been doing research for this blog I have found a variety of different covers that are out or coming out and every time we hear something -my cousin or myself- we will immediately contact the other and fill her in with our new found knowledge. The other day I did just that! When I found an article (http://io9.com/these-interactive-illustrations-make-harry-potter-even-1666263462 ) that talks about a set of books made by a girl for a school project - take a look they are amazing- when I texted my cousin she sent me a link to some scholastic covers that are being released and they changed my life! (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jarrylee/heres-the-cover-of-the-fully-illustrated-edition-of-hp) I am so excited for these new and improved books!

Now to change to some already released book cover changes! This first picture shows the glorious box set and just take in how amazingly beautiful the spines are... No words!!!

Weirdly enough these next books are actually my favorite of these two sets! I know I know a lot of you are probably calling my crazy... These are plain and boring and just weird colours that don't match the stories... 
I DONT CARE IF THATS ALL TRUE!! I'm in love!
These books are just my cup of tea, I love all the others but to have these simple and gorgeous covers on my shelf would be  something that would make me sooo happy! 

Tell me your favorite Harry Potter book covers!

Much Love & Keep Reading!
Crystalsbooknook xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment